Terassi+ is the ultimate in modern contemporary style, combining ease of use with optimum performance. This style can be used to realise impressive wide-span designs with large glass areas elevating the system from a traditional door style to a striking moving glass wall.
Räum Terassi+ doors are ideal for grand-design style projects. The door is structurally glazed, offering ultra-slim sightlines for a sleek, elegant appearance, and is designed to be incredibly high-performance to meet energy efficiency, weatherproofing and security requirements of modern new-build/self-build installations.
Despite the minimal sightlines, Räum Terassi+ doors can carry the weight of a large glass pane up to 500kg, allowing for impressive wide-span designs of 4 moveable panes up to 3.5m high to be created. Terassi+ doors can span entire walls of a property, and it’s even possible to connect two doors to open at a corner.
- 147mm frame depth and vent depth of 44mm
- Maximum of four moveable panels and maximum height of 3.5m
- Opening designs include duo rail, 3-rail and central closing
- Automatic locking as standard with fully automated option available – Open and close doors at the push of a button
- Locking plate and the alignment of the door panels on-site ensures a perfect installation and years of reliable service
- Double or triple glazing options – Can achieve U-values as low as 1.0W/m2K
- Anti-burglar system – Locking mechanism is behind the wall at the top of the door, making it difficult to tamper with
- Outerframe is concealed behind the surrounding wall, making wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling glass surfaces achievable