Infinity represents the ultimate in modern window design, featuring an innovative smooth corner weld which results in a truly clean and attractive configuration, accompanied with some of the slimmest sightlines that can be found on the market today. The all new seamless welded frame boasts show-stopping style, revolutionary design and an incredibly smooth finish. Notoriously ugly and unsightly corner joins are a thing of the past, with Räum’s new range taking modern window design to infinity and beyond.
Undoubtedly in a league of their own, Infinity windows are constructed using the very latest uPVC technology, achieved primarily through the use of a cutting edge graf welder machine. One of the few present in the UK. The new Infinity window successfully incorporates both mechanically jointed cruciform with standard uPVC welds to result in a seamless finish of both the sash and outer frame. It’s never been easier for homeowners to enjoy perfectly smooth, timber-like corner joints without a hefty price tag.
During the infinity’s welding process, the excess plastic is pushed inside the window’s frame to result in a zip weld that not only results in a clean looking profile, but a stronger frame overall. This strength is further enhanced with SAC handles and MACO shootbolts incorporated as standard. Räum’s new Infinity windows are the complete package.
- Engineered using the state-of-the-art Seamless Quad Welder from Graf Synergy
- Leftover plastic pushed inside the frames, eradicating ugly corner welds
- Available in 42 colourways and various other aesthetic options
- Engineered using either the 2500 or 2800 Deceuninck decorative profiles
- Slim frames and smooth lines that are low maintenance and easy to clean
- energy efficient sealed unit that boasts functionality as well as design
- Double or triple glazing options – U-values as low as 1.0W/m2K easily achievable
- Timber-effect laminated finish for added authenticity
- High security internal beading and multi-point shootbolt locking